Check List For DG’s Visit
DG Mike Omotosho has scheduled his visit to clubs as detailed All this must have been submitted to the Assistant Governor and District Secretary before the date of visit in Binded form.
1st SEGMENT. – Meeting with Club President, President Elect, Secretary, Treasurer etc (Attendance of Board Members is mandatory) will discuss but not limited to:
1. Payment/Receipt for your Club’s RI SAR/Dues, District Dues, EREY & outstanding dues respectively .
2. Club Administration and Club Committees Structure/Membership & profiles
3. Club Budget, Bank Account records with stewardship plans for accountability and transparency.
4. Audited Accounts of last year where applicable 2012/2013, 2013/14. 2014/2015
5. Schedule of Board Meetings. Records / Minutes of Board Meetings.
6. Club Charter Certificate, Club Constitution, Club Bye Laws and Manual of Procedure.
7. Club President’s Work Book-show evidence of distribution
8. Club Projects Profile with budget and timeline for completion.
9. RI Presidential Citation Program
10. Global Grants and sourcing for International Partners
11. Club Strategic Plan
12. Club Weekly Meeting Agenda & schedule. Attendance Records
13. List of Club Members with Classification
14. Club Plans and set goals on Membership
15. Club Plans and set goals on EREY, PHFs, Paul Harris Society, Major Donors and PolioPlus
16. Rotary and Club Public Image strategy and Weekly Club Bulletin
17. Rotary Friendship Exchange Plans
18. New Generation – Formation of Rotaract/Interact Clubs
19. West African Project Fair in November 2015 plans of attendance.
20. Attendance of Zonal Membership Development Seminar, Rotary Open Days etc.
21. Attendance of Rotary Foundation Seminar & Rotary Foundation Fund Raising.
22. Attendance of District World Peace & Understanding Day
23. Attendance, Registration & Club booth for project display at District Conference 2016 in Abuja
24. District Governors Challenge-commitments of club formation
25. Rotary International Convention in Seoul South Korea
26. Club Banner/Logo exchange
27. Challenges and Concerns that can be addressed by the District Governor.
28. Wrap Up
Checklist of items to be made available on District Governor’s official Visit:
1. Club Charter Certificate;
2. Club meeting venue details;
3. Club banner and logo
4. Audited Accounts of the previous year, Statement of Affairs
5. Club Constitution and amended Bye-laws;
6. Payment of clubs RI SAR/District Dues, Dedicated Fund yearly payment.
7. Updated Classification Roaster;
8. Membership List (including Honorary members) with addresses and telephone numbers;
9. List of Club committees and sub-committees;
10. Proposed Club budget for the year;
11. Copies of Semi Annual Report and dues sent to Rotary International;
12. List of PHF and PHSM showing remittances made to date and balance payments;
13. Plans and goals for EREY, PHF, Major Donor’s and Polio Plus
14. Board of directors meeting minutes book;
15. Attendance Register;
16. Plans and Objectives for the year;
17. Any plans to form new clubs, or charter Interact & Rotaract clubs?
18. Clubs 3-5 year plans on membership growth
19. Report and data of ongoing projects, if any;
20. District/Global grant received and updates.
21. Manual of procedure and RI Directory, District Directory information’s.
22. President’s Workbook and Secretary’s Workbook;
23. Copies of the Club Bulletin;
24. Preparation towards receiving RI Presidential award
25. Plans for District Governors Challenge.
26. Important files, registers, etc., of the Club.
27. Public Image Plans
28. Attendance at West African Project fair in November 1-8, 2015 in Cote D Voire
29. Attendance at RI Convention in Seoul
30. Attendance at District Conference 2016
31. Attendance at Rotary Fund Raising Seminar and Dinner.
32. Challenges and concerns that can be addressed by the District Governor